Sunday 17 June 2012

Blog Update - 17/06/12 [DAILY DOSE]

SUNDAY 17TH JUNE 2012 - DAILY DOSE

Hello, you.

Seems that it's been a little while since I posted any new content - 3 weeks in fact.

Basically I was writing up my last bunch of reviews, which are to follow in the near future, and found that they were being rushed out rather than thought out.

I wasn't really happy with them and so decided to give myself a week or so to write something better - then things got pretty busy. Between people coming to visit and various exams, work has been non-stop for the past 6 weeks now - so I've just not been able to give them any of my time.

I'm off work for a couple of weeks starting this Thursday and I'm planning on taking it a bit easy. The first full reviews will be posted on here at the end of my holiday - which is the 5th of July. I'll then start trickling out the dozens of half-written reviews that I'm tinkering with at the moment. 
They range from albums to apps, games to books, TV shows to films, and everything else in between. 
Hopefully the wait will be worth it.

At the same time, I'm toying with ideas for extra features like some sort of "rating" system, some guides and additional materials on here. Reviews will hopefully involve more multimedia content, such as video reviews, voice overs and plenty more screen caps. If anyone has any suggestions for things that could improve the experience, please feel free to comment below.

Otherwise, things will be back up to speed in a few weeks. 
Bear with me. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this very good read!!
I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to
look at new things you post…

My web page: how to grow taller