Sunday 20 May 2012

Special - Sunday, Monday, Happy Days - 20/05/12 [DAILY DOSE]


SUNDAY 20TH MAY 2012 - DAILY DOSE

Today's DAILY DOSE is a bit of an update on what's been going on recently and what is coming up very soon.

There's been so much going on that I've got plenty of stuff that I want to review, with virtually no time to actually review it all!


As mentioned in earlier posts, at this time of year in Brighton - where I currently live - the BRIGHTON FESTIVAL and BRIGHTON FRINGE take place. There are literally hundreds of acts taking place all across the city for the majority of May - so far I have seen: several bands, comedians and sketch acts, dance acts, circus skill performances and dramatic pieces... and there's loads left to come!


As this is a special time of year - and as I love to hype up this wonderful festival season - I am devoting the next week or two to mainly festival reviews. There won't be any daily doses for this coming week - as I just want to get reviews of these great contemporary acts posted.


I've still got plenty of game, TV and music reviews coming up too - so to make things easier I've got a rough schedule for the next few days here (more details to follow).


TODAY - 9PM ONWARDS
PUSH [FESTIVAL]
WE WON'T ROCK YOU [FRINGE]
JACK WHITE - BLUNDERBUSS [CD]


MONDAY 21ST - 8PM
TROLLEYS [FESTIVAL]
BRIGHTON MUST-SEES [FRINGE]


TUESDAY 22ND - 8PM
BARRICADE [FESTIVAL]
ST. ANN'S WELL GARDENS SPRING FESTIVAL


WEDNESDAY 23RD - 8PM
OTHER VARIOUS LITTLE ACTS


THURSDAY 24TH - 8PM
WORLD OF GOO [ANDROID]
RADIANT DEFENSE [ANDROID]
GAME OF THRONES - SERIES 1 [TV]
BRUNO MARS - DOO-WOPS AND HOOLIGANS [CD]


Feel free to post comments or contributions to improve the experience!

No comments: