Sunday 18 March 2012

Video - Food For Louis - 18/03/12 [DAILY DOSE]

SUNDAY 18TH MARCH 2012 - DAILY DOSE


*** WARNING : THESE VIDEOS SHOW CONTENT
WHICH SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND UPSETTING ***



Today's DAILY DOSE is something that I can only apologise for.

It's a Youtube channel called "Food For Louis", which gets a poor bloke with dreadlocks to eat some pretty grim stuff.


The 3 videos I have linked to are my personal "favourites". 


The eyeballs are gross. 
The bull's testicle is horrific.
But the tarantula will haunt me 'til I die.


So, if you want a truly gut-wrenching video to watch first thing on a Sunday morning - here it is!


Do you know of anything WORSE that Louis could eat?


Have you ever eaten anything similar yourself?












Feel free to post comments or contributions to improve the experience!


Any videos in this review are from Youtube and are subject to relevant copyrights.
They are kindly provided by: http://www.youtube.com/user/FoodForLouis

No comments: