Monday 19 March 2012

Trailer - Men In Black 3 - 19/03/12 [DAILY DOSE]

MONDAY 19TH MARCH 2012 - DAILY DOSE


Today's DAILY DOSE is a trailer for a film that I will have to see in order to satisfy the immature, silly side of me - 
MEN IN BLACK 3!


The first 2 films were excellent, being both unusually weird and hysterically funny with the combination of high-tech gadgets used by secret agents and the aliens working in pawn shops in downtown New York. 


I really liked them when I was younger and so think this one will probably entertain me too.


I just hope they don't gear it too much towards 3D - where all action sequences involve something flying at the screen or the point of view falling towards something - but if they have the series' usual ridiculous humour and slick special effects then this will be a Summer smash.


Due out in cinemas in May 2012.



Feel free to post comments or contributions to improve the experience!
Any videos in this review are from Youtube and are subject to relevant copyrights.
They are kindly provided by: http://www.youtube.com/user/SonyPictures

No comments: