Tuesday 13 March 2012

Trailer - The Hobbit - 13/03/12 [DAILY DOSE]

TUESDAY 13TH MARCH 2012 - DAILY DOSE


Today's DAILY DOSE is another film trailer that I'm really excited about.


It's not that I think this will be the best film ever.


It's not that I think it will amaze me with it's dialogue, thrill me with special effects, or surprise me with the story line.


It's that I need my Gandalf fix. 


There's only so many times that I can watch the trilogy before my DVD player turns itself off and calls me a nerd.


I mean, just look at him! In his beardy, magical glory!

To add to this - there's now a group of singing Dwarves!
How awesome is that!?! 

(I know I'm sounding weirder by the minute)


I suppose the addition of Martin Freeman should be mentioned, but I don't expect he'll add that much - he didn't stop the recent Hitchhiker's Guide film from being dreadful.


Is anyone else excited about the Hobbit?


Or is anyone really not looking forward to it?






Feel free to post comments or contributions to improve the experience! 


Any videos in this review are from Youtube and are subject to relevant copyrights. 
They are kindly provided by: http://www.youtube.com/user/ColliderVideos

No comments: